1. The website/app survey.oraclum.co.uk (hereafter website/app) has been developed and maintained by the data science company Oraclum Intelligence Systems Ltd (hereafter Oraclum), situated at 23 Arnold Close, Hauxton, Cambridge, United Kingdom, CB225FN. The website/app is used by Oraclum for conducting online surveys.
3. Oraclum takes very seriously the European General Data Protection Regulation2016/679 (hereafter GDPR) and it applies this regulation to all data collected by the website/app, regardless of the geographical origin of the survey participants. Therefore, a user cannot enter the website/app nor each individual survey without explicitly accepting the specific privacy policies.
5. When entering the website/app, a user is authenticated through the official FacebookAPI, Twitter API or Gmail API. Thanks to these authentication APIs, users enter the website/app anonymously by default as the APIs provide anonymized identities, and not the real identity of users.
6. Additional anonymous data are collected through Facebook API and Twitter API, but not from Gmail API. The website/app’s Terms and Conditions describe the procedure for this data collection. The users are explicitly asked for permission for this data collection.
7. To remove any possible concern regarding the personal identity that might appear on the side of users not trusting the Facebook, Twitter or Gmail API, Oraclum further encrypts the received anonymous IDs so that there are at least two degrees of separation to get to any identification information about the survey participant. To conclude – no one, not even our staff, is able to uncover the real person’s identity because we receive anonymous data and we further encrypt it. This keeps the personal data collected in the survey anonymous.
11. The individual survey responses as well as the information from the users’ Facebook or Twitter profile will not be visible to other users of the website. The user’s friends using the website can only see the aggregate votes of their Facebook or Twitter friends and only if they have also filled out the survey. No user of the survey has any information how and which one of his friends has answered the survey.
12. The aggregate Leaderboard of the survey will be publicly available, however each individual can choose whether to feature on the Leaderboard anonymously or with his or her public username.